ISSIT is overseen by an Executive Advisory Board. The Advisory Board authorises and guides the Backbone Team to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of Our Place projects and initiatives by an Implementation Group.
The Advisory Board is made up of leaders from each of its 10 member organisations.
ISSIT Executive Advisory Board Co-Chairs
- Jill Herberte, Executive District Director ISSD - NSW Department of Family and Community Services (FACS)
- Helen Freeland, Executive Director - Australian Social Investment Trust (ASIT)
ISSIT Executive Advisory Board members
- Natasha Scully, Founder and Executive Chair - Australian Social Investment Trust (ASIT)
- Joan Gissing, Networked Centre Facilitator - NSW Department of Education
- Anthony Body, Director NSW Southern - NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet
- Lana Callaghan, Senior Regional Coordinator - NSW Department of Aboriginal Affairs
- Nicky Sloan, Chief Executive Officer - Community Industry Group
- Zoran Dzevlan, Local Area Commander Wollongong LAC - NSW Police
- Caroline Langston, Chief Executive - Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
- Kerry Hunt, Manager Community, Cultural and Economic Development - Wollongong City Council
- Louella McCarthy, Associate Professor - University of Wollongong.